Saturday 11 August 2012

.Gold Grass stud Gradients.


Tonight is date night and i’m wearing this gorgeous dress* that Madam Rage sent me (outfit post to follow!). So i figured this was a good opportunity to paint my nails to match.

I really wanted to try out this grass design on Bundle Monster’s new plate 312* and these new larger gold studs* that Born Pretty Store sent through. So i mixed them up with the smaller ones from my Vintage Iced Frappe Manicure a few weeks back to create a stud gradient on my accent nail.

Polish: Essie Master Plan, Essie Matte About You, Barry M Gold Foil & N07 I’m Exquisite.

You can grab a bag of these studs at Born Pretty Store HERE and HERE! Don’t forget to use the code AMYJ61 for 7% off your order!

Have you tried Bundle Monster’s new plates yet? What do you think?

xax


No comments:

Post a Comment