Friday 24 August 2012

.Blue & Gold Leopard Print Manicure.


So the other week i swatched one of my favourite colours from Essie’s Summer Collection - Bikini So Teeny* but in my excitement to try it out i didn’t get chance to do a lot with it. So today i sat down and incorporated it into one of my proper manicures and came up with this! I just love these colours together and the little gold studs are just so versatile, they’re great!

Polish: Barry M Gold Foil, Essie Bikini So Teeny*, a black nail art pen and some little gold studs* from the Born Pretty Store!

Don’t forget to take a look at my new etsy store, i can paint you a set of these in no time to wear whenever you like - just request a custom item down the left hand side!

Have you tried hand painting leopard spots yet?

xax

No comments:

Post a Comment