Saturday 11 August 2012

.Essie Summer Collection - Bikini So Teeny Swatch.


The lovely John & Ginger sent me a mini selection of Essie’s beautiful Summer Collection* last week and with the amazing weather we’ve been having i couldn’t wait to try them out!

This is the first colour i pulled out of the box called ‘Bikini So Teeny* and it’s a gorgeous pastel blue. It’s almost got a slight lavender tint to it making it different to any pale blues i’ve got in my nail box. It’s on my fingers and my toes at the moment, i’m loving it!

I’ve jazzed up this swatch with a little stamp from Bundle Monster’s New 2012 Plate Collection*  that also fell through my letter box last week! There’s so many wonderful new designs i didn’t know where to start, but i picked out this cute little Hawaiian design over this colour because it reminds me of a Billabong bikini i used to own! I stamped using Konad’s Special Polish in White* and the design is from plate number 318. I’ve got three other gorgeous colours to show you, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

Have you tried any of Essie’s Summer Collection yet?

xax


No comments:

Post a Comment