Friday 20 July 2012

.Sugared Almonds with Negative Space.





I’ve been wanting to try my hand at ‘Negative Space’ nails for a while now but not really thought about it when painting my nails and as a result it’s taken me quite a long time to paint some (or rather not paint some) into my manicures. So when i was swatching Ciaté’s gorgeous Sugared Almonds* colour i decided to give them a little twist!

Let’s talk about this polish first of all. It’s the third of three i’ve tried recently and i think it’s one of my favourites (i’m really torn between this and Iced Frappe!). It’s a really pretty pastel peach colour perfect for summer…if we ever have one. Just like the others it dries so quickly and covers really well in just two coats, i’m a huge fan of their polishes.

Polish: Ciaté Sugared Almonds* & Barry M Gold Foil.

How to: I created this by painting my whole nail and then ‘drawing’ the hearts with a cotton bud dipped in polish remover. The side of the head was perfect to press on the nail at the base and push up in two directions to create the top part of the heart! The rest of the nails an the outside of the hearts are lined with gold polish using a striping brush.

You can pick up a bottle of this beautiful summer colour from Ciaté right HERE for just £9!

Have you tried negative space nails yet?

xax


No comments:

Post a Comment