Wednesday 18 July 2012

.Monochrome Stripe.




When i saw this manicure from Sophie at My Awesome Beauty i knew i had to give it a go. So i ordered myself some striping tape and got painting!

I haven’t really done Sophie’s design justice here but it was my first time using striping tape and i found it a little tricky! I used the tape to first mark out the sections and help paint the polish where it’s supposed to be. Then when they were all painted i peeled off the first set of tape and stuck new lines over the top to clean them all up. All that’s left to do is trim the edges of the tape and seal with a topcoat.

Polish: Barry M Black, Essie Master Plan and OPI Funny Bunny. Striping tape brought off ebay.
I can’t wait to have a proper play around with this tape and see what i can do, i have a load of colours to try out and a few ideas!

Have you tried striping tape nails yet?

xax

No comments:

Post a Comment